Our resume service comprises five main areas:
- Resume Writing Service: learn more about our first class service.
- Resume Critique: receive an independent critical review of your existing resume.
- Cover Letter Writing Service: get a cover letter that works.
- Cover Letter Editing: comprehensive edit and critique of your existing letter.
- Selection Criteria: hire an expert to give yourself an edge in the competitive Government sector
How Does It Work
Our customized, professional and contemporary resume service is highly personalized to your needs and follows a tried and tested methodology.
Our service begins with a welcome pack containing the following information:
- Confirmation of the service you have requested including the service delivery time frame
- Details relating to the question and answer process which will follow and is designed to help us elicit the key information that we require to provide you with the highest quality resume. This element of the service is crucial as it arms your resume writer with the pertinent information needed for your resume - in particular the most often poorly managed element of a resume, specific, measurable and impactful career achievements which are a necessity to highlight you as a top class job applicant.
- Confirmation of your allocated writer and delivery date for your draft (5-7 working days or 24-48 hours for express service).
- Confirmation of your payment and a tax invoice for your records
- Complete our questionnaire (or see us in person). This gives us an insight into you as a person, your career goals and aspirations, in addition to your career achievements.
- Email it to ANSON resumes, along with your existing resume (if you have one), and a sample of the job being applied for (or indicative of the positions you will be applying for).
- Upon receipt of all relevant material, your writer collates the information taking into account the various key elements of an effective resume such as your situation, background, strengths, achievements and future goals and external factors such as the industry within which you operate.
- Although the questionnaire process is comprehensive, your resume writer will also be required to liaise with you for further information and / or clarification; this is standard practice in order to ensure detailed comprehension of the information you have provided and accuracy and completeness in the presentation of your new resume as a final document.
- We proceed to develop a draft resume document which we will provide to you for your review and comment.
- Upon receipt (and possible subsequent discussion) of your suggested changes and / or additions, your writer will amends the draft and, if necessary, emails through another draft for your review. Alternatively, if nil or minor changes are requested the draft is finalized and emailed, ready for you to submit.